Above & Beyond is the local charity that raises funds for all Bristol’s nine central hospitals. We invest in projects that provide gold-standard care, and make a real difference to patients in our city.
Working with inspirational local people we fundraise to:
- improve the hospital environment
- fund innovative research
- support and train hospital staff
- provide state of the art equipment.
Some half a million people of all ages and with all health conditions from across the South West are treated in Bristol’s central hospitals each year.
When patients, their families and friends want to say thank you for the care they’ve received, they come to us.
Above & Beyond fundraises for projects in:
- Bristol Royal Hospital for Children
- Bristol Haematology & Oncology Centre
- Bristol Heart Institute
- St Michael’s Hospital
- Bristol Eye Hospital
- Bristol Royal Infirmary
- South Bristol Community Hospital
- Bristol Dental Hospital
- Bristol Homoepathic Hospital
- NHS Bristol
- NHS North Somerset (including Clevedon Hospital)
For more information about Bristol’s central hospitals, click here
Each year Above & Beyond provides approx £3 million to the hospitals - we aim to make a difference to every patient and every condition.
Registered Charity Number 229945