Every month, in association with Whats on Bristol Magazine, we run a number of competitions packed with fantastic prizes.
How to Enter
Please state which competition you are entering and send name and address details on a postcard to:
Whats on Group
62 North Street
Bristol BS3 1HJ
Please use the form below to enter one of the competitions. You will need to send
a seperate message for each competition entry.
Closing date End of February 2017
Competitions Run by Whats on Group LTD Terms and Conditions
These competition rules shall be binding on you when entering any competition(s) operated by us, our sponsors or any company or website owned or controlled by us.
Privacy and Security
- These terms and conditions apply for all competitions which we run.
- Unless otherwise stated on air all contestants must be over 18 years of age.
- Whats on Group reserves the right not to give away any prize if no winner is found.
- All prizes must be collected within 14 days of winning, if the prize has not been collected within 14 days the prize will then be withdrawn.
- All competition entries must be made through the specific instruction on each competition.
- Unless otherwise stated, there is only one prize per competition and all prizes are offered in good faith. It is recognised that at times genuine mistakes can occur. If a mistake occurs, then the Whats on Group, in its sole discretion can either award the prize to the person who in their view was the original winner of the competition.
- Prizes offered by Whats on Group are in most cases provided to the company by a third party or Advertiser. At the end of the competition the liability passes from Whats on Group to the sponsor for the deliverance of the prize offered. If the sponsor or third party therefore cannot deliver the product or prize due to liquidation or similar, Whats on Group is not responsible for its provision.
- No responsibility is accepted for inaccurate prize details supplied by sponsors.
- Employees, Volunteers and close family (i.e. in a relationship with or living together) of Whats on Group or any of the co-sponsors of any competition are not eligible to enter the competitions.
- We reserve the right to alter or amend these rules at any time and to suspend the competition or cancel the competition at any time.
- Unless otherwise stated there is no cash alternative to the advertised prizes and any prize is strictly non transferable.
- Proof of sending post/e-mail is not proof of our receipt of your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged.
- The closing date is as specified in the relevant competition. This will always be a time and date in the UK. Where a time is not given, the closing time will be 11.59pm (UK time) on the last day of the month.
- Copyright any photographs, images or audio of winners remains the property of Whats on Group.
- By entering the competitions, all contestants agree to be used in publicity and by any means deemed fit for the promotion of Whats on Group.
- No correspondence will be entered into regarding competitions. Whats on Group’s decision is final.
- Any contestant entering competitions on Whats on Group giving false or misleading information will be disqualified and any prize won will be withdrawn. This includes, but is not limited to name, address, telephone numbers and details of previously won prizes.
- If the rules to competitions have been broken or contestants entries have been made on behalf of a third party, the prize may be withdrawn.
- Where a competition requires the presence of an entrant, failure to appear will result in the forfeit of any prize opportunity, although, in some cases with prior agreement, a substitute attendee can appear.
- We will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in a competition.
- Notwithstanding that the winner has been declared, if Whats on Group discovers before the delivery of the prize that for any reason under the specific terms and conditions or the general contest rules the winner should have been ineligible to enter the competition or if the entry should have been declared invalid, Whats on Group reserves the right to determine that the winner is disqualified.
- We will keep your personal details for a reasonable time so that we can send you any prize that you have won, to verify that these rules have been compiled with, and for accounting purposes. We may pass your details onto our service providers and agents for the purposes of sending you the prize on our behalf.
- We may at any time issue specific rules to be read in conjunction with these rules. In the event of a conflict between two sets of rules, the competition-specific rules take priority.
- These rules are governed by English law.
- We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time. Entry in the competition implies acceptance of these rules.
Whatson Group is committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect about you to improve and provide a more personalized experience. Please click here